Unsure if you need to file a VAT return? Are you struggling to complete them on time? What about Making Tax Digital (MTD)?
If your turnover is more than the current VAT threshold then you may have to register for VAT and submit returns to HMRC. Even if you are not over the threshold it can sometimes be beneficial to register voluntarily. We can discuss this with you and provide the best advice possible based on your individual circumstances.
If you would like us to manage your returns our services will include:
- Preparation of your VAT return from your accounting records
- Review of the return with you
- Submission of your VAT return online to HMRC
- Confirmation of your VAT liability/repayment and the due date of payment
- Compliance with the Making Tax Digital rules and regulations and advising in respect thereof.
If you would like us to manage your VAT return process contact us today.