Starting A New Business? Tax And Accounting Elements Covered?
Starting a new business can be a leap into the unknown, particularly if you haven't done it before. You have a fantastic idea, you created a business plan and even sorted out a bank account. Your focus is naturally on generating sales, recruiting the right people and developing the operational side of the business.
With time so precious wouldn’t it be nice not to have to worry about the accounts and tax as well? The financial and legal aspects of a business start up can be extremely daunting, so this is where Brooking Ruse can help. Our expert business start up and accountanting team are here to explain every step of the process and guide you through the various stages.
These are just some of the things that we can help you with:
- Legal structure – We can advise on the most suitable legal structure for your new business e.g. Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Limited Company.
- Business plan – If you do not have one or it is incomplete, we assist with the generation of one. A well written and researched business plan will help with business finance applications.
- Bookkeeping – We can advise you on the best setup for you business and can provide a fully out-sourced service if you require.
- Registration with HMRC and, where applicable, Companies House.
- Record keeping & software – Will we advise you on the best accounting software for your needs and ensure that your business systems meet any applicable requirements.